Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Why do they have to grow up so fast?!!?


After two weeks of wiggling, Masen has finally lost his first tooth. I thought it was pretty graphic and I was more worked up about him pulling it out then he was. I am just so impressed on how brave and calm he was even though I was freaking out behind him. He just reached in and pulled that thing out!
I remember when Masen was little and all he had was those two bottom teeth. He ate vanilla wavers by scrapping them along those two little teeth. Now one of those teeth are in a ziplock baggy under his pillow!




Today was Alayna's very fist day of preschool! I drove her to school and hung out for a while. Today she did puzzles, had music class and colored. I left after the first hour because she really didn't need me there. She did so well. I can't believe that I'll be home alone three hours a day five days a week! I'm going to be so lonely!! At least I'll have Paris to hang out with! I'm hoping that I'll be able get my chores done and start running again.



1 comment:

  1. Gosh.......where has the time gone? Hope we can see you guys again some day soon!!

    ReplyDelete