Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sweet October




Masen has turned SEVEN!! Where has the time gone?? Has it really been seven years since I first held this sweet baby? I can't believe it.We had a simple birthday party and I brought cupcakes to Masen's class.


Football is finally over! With the practices and games it made our week so busy. Masen improved a lot and learned a ton. I didn't like how little the coach chose to play Masen during games so I don't know if I would put him in again next year. Masen goes to boy scouts once a week and he REALLY likes it. I'm glad that he's found something he has a passion for. 

For Halloween we went trunk-or-treating at the LDS church with Staci and her kids! The kids played games and we had a BBQ. The next day we went trick or treating around the neighborhood a little bit.I wanted to meet more of the neighbors. We have more candy than anyone would ever need!  Alayna was Princess Celestia from My Little ponies and Masen was a Pirate. He really thought he was hot stuff with the eyeliner and goatee!



Thats it for now! Tomarrow were all going to Joe town and the valley for my grandma's wedding! We can't wait to see everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!!!! I cannot wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited to see you guys too :) Should be a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete