Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sledding!

Over the weekend we got our first snow of the season. Snow doesn't last very long over here but at least we get some. Alayna said we needed to put up our Christmas tree but I told her we need to make it threw thanksgiving first.

Jeremy has lit our fireplace! I love love love it! I think its my new favorite part of our house. It makes me more excited for Christmas!

On Saturday we took the kids and one of Masen's friends to the park to go sledding. Masen had fun but was over it after about half an hour. The hill we found wasn't very big or steep so next time we will have to go somewhere else. But it was perfect for Layna! She had a blast and was trying to do tricks. She was up and down that hill non stop until we left.


Lookie!! I got a picture of Jeremy smiling!!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet.......Jeremy smiling and your dang cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete