Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The smell of love and goats is in the air!

This weekend I got to finally go down to the valley! I've haven't been there since I was pregnant with Layna, isn't that crazy? We went down on Thursday so Jeremy could pick up his tux and then on Friday we went to the Zoo! It was so much fun! We walked around and saw all the animals and brought the kids to the petting zoo. Masen had tons of fun petting the goats and Alayna had to walk around and smack each one. I feel sorry for those goats but they were patient with all those little kids chasing them around!




 Then  later that night we went to the wedding rehearsal and dinner. The next morning I dropped Jeremy off at Andrews so he could hang out with the boys and get ready for the wedding. The kids and I went shopping at JoAnns (yay) and visited my long lost cousins! Then I left them behind and headed to Dolce Vista! I love saying that! I asked Veronica what it means and she thinks it means Sweet Life. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Kellie and Andrew look so sweet together. And my husband looks super sexy in a tux!(maybe I'll buy him one to wear around for me...sigh) Jeremy gave his perfect best man speech and then we finally had dinner and got to boogie! Oh and I totally rocked the dress I made! It wasn't half as pretty as Kellie's was though!

I'm so happy for Andrew and Kellie! They're are a perfect couple and they're going to have a wonderful life together! Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures so much! Lets see that gorgeous dress! :) Wish we could have come. Glad it all was great! That's a long time to not go to the valley. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Venessa! We were so happy you guys got to share in our special day, and Jeremy's speech was FANTASTIC! Your dress was really cute, I actually wondered if you made it, because I knew you are so crafty...Andrew told me you did and I was in awe of your talent! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete