Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Quiet Book!!

I made Masen a quiet book! Its definitely not perfect but I love it! I want to make one for Layna too but its so much more work than you would think! I'm gonna wait a while before I try to take that on, I already have tons of ideas I want to do to hers but I need a break! Its not as nice as the ones Myke did, I love how hers was bound together- it looks a lot cleaner, mine is a little messy looking but it gives it character!

This is the outside. I used an old pair of baby overalls to keep it closed.
Make a face page! I still haven't done hair or mouths yet but I'll get there!
Tie the shoe, buckle, zippers and button flowers!!

Dress me!! I had so much fun making the clothes, I like the pirate best!




Match the shapes and a clock!
                                             Tic-Tack toe and change the tires!
 Two whole pages for Masen's cars to explore.


Weave and snap on the Apples.



 Velcro Letters and Peek-a-boo pictures....

and a page for crayons and paper. I think this is Masen's favorite.
Not too shabby! :)

3 comments:

  1. You are one talented lady! I had no idea you had that in you........I am quite impressed!! Love that book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Don't even say mine is better! Yours is way cooler! So many fun pages! It's so perfect for Masen(or any little boy!) That is so awesome! I bet you spent forever on it. What a great job! I'm way impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, P.S. I love the "I love Masen most" page! ha ha. Did you put that in there? It's not fair Grandma tries to brainwash them :) Moms ALWAYS love their kids the MOST. (at least good ones. lol)

    ReplyDelete