Friday, March 25, 2011

Masen Jar

The other day Jeremy was drinking out of a mason jar(even though we had plenty of clean cups, I think he was listening to too much Toby Keith) and I told him I don't like it when he drinks from them.
 For one that is not the purpose of a mason jar, its weird.
For two (lol) I keep them separated so I know which ones are mine and which ones need to be returned to my mother in law Sharon.

So I told him that I didn't like it and why and Jeremy is like 'okay fine I won't drink from out of them'
Then Masen who was quietly eating his dinner the whole time says

"That's okay dad I'll let you drink from my jar"

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!:) What a sweet boy. Very observant too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Masen........doesn't skip a beat! How cute!

    ReplyDelete