Friday, April 3, 2009

Were going to have a.....

Baby!!!
We just found out the other day that I'm prego again! It was a suprise to us because we werent really trying or anything and after being off birthcontrol since Masen's first birthday its about time! Were super excited! We've told Masen and he doesnt quite get it yet, I tryed to explain to him how his cousins have brothers and that he'll have a brother but I guess hes still too little to get it.
Were guessing that I'm only a few weeks along and that my due date will be the last week of November/ first week of December-ish! I have a doctor appoinment in a few weeks and they will help me figure it out for sure.
I am so ready for another boy!! I really really really wish we had a house first but at least this time we live in an appartment insted of my parents basement! Oh
AND it was sooooooo much more fun to tell my parents this time! lol!! My dad is already bragging to everyone we know and my mom is happy that Masen will have someone to play with!

3 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo!! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're super excited for you!! The Grandkids are multipling quickly! lol. Sharon is going to be overwhelmed huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, we are super excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete