Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Doctor!

So this year we actually did something! We took Masen to the park and he raced as fast as he could to collect every egg he saw! He had so much fun I can wait until next year!



Today was my first doctor's appointment and Jeremy went with me. I'm super happy that he's going to be involved in everything this time! My doctor said that I was measuring about seven weeks and thats what i figured! She said that since I had a c-section last time that its safer to have another one this time too. She said that they will take me in at about 39 weeks, so that means I should have this baby right around Thanksgiving time!! It seems sooo far away!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear everything went well at the first Dr.'s visit! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, It's Grandma Bev....I didn't even know you had a blog or a baby inside!! Good news!! I'm going to put your blog on mine so I can keep up with the baby stuff and the Masen stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Jeremy will be there for everything too! We're glad you're in the family!!Thanksgiving isn't too far! It's crazy how close our kids will be. Maybe you'll have a girl too???

    ReplyDelete