Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Every girl deserves a Valentine!

Okay I just have to brag about my amazing husband!
The last three mornings  I've woken up to find beautiful flowers in my kitchen! My table is full with lilies, tulips and roses! This morning I found a dozen roses in a beautiful vase with one artificial rose and a note that saids..."I'll love you til the last one dies" Jeremy saids one dozen flowers for every year that we've been married.


And he even left some fake roses just for Layna....When I said something about this you know what Jeremy said "Every girl deserves a Valentine" Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? I love my husband!

2 comments:

  1. That is very sweet! Glad you had a nice Valentine's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very nice of him:) Layna is so cute!

    ReplyDelete