Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Durango!!

On Saturday my best friend from high school got married in Durango Colorado. We hired a babysitter for the first time ever and drove the four hour trip there. We where only there for the day so that kinda sucked. We left in the morning and didn't get back until midnight. I was worried that the drive would be long and boring but it so much fun! I was excited for the time with Jeremy.

When we got to Durango we walked around downtown a little while and then headed to the wedding. Kirra got married in this cute little park next to an amazing creek. She was such a beautiful bride! It would be great if I could go to a wedding without balling my eyes out and messing up my makeup but there was no way to resist! I've never cared for romance girl movies but weddings totally melt my heart! Its so amazing to be a witness to someone pleading their heart to another person. I'm really happy for her! We went to her reception and then snuck off so that we could get home for the babies. I wish we had more time to expore Durango. Its the cutest town ever! It was a rushed trip but totally worth it!

Congratulations Kirra and Jake!!





1 comment:

  1. You highlighted your hair! Such a pretty lady ;) Glad you got to get away! Durango is only 4 hours away? Who knew Colorado was so close.

    ReplyDelete