Friday, April 30, 2010

My baby can move!!

Yes Alayna has finally learned to roll over! Who would of thought I could get so exsided over something so simple! Next on to crawling...yeah right! Alayna is VERY layed back. Shes not a hyper or bouncy baby, she likes to sit and watch. I think she'll learn to crawl when shes ready. The other day I had her in her jumpy thingy and she actually jumped a little for once! I love her so much shes sooo sweet!

Today I'm taking Masen to get tested for preschool. I hope he gets in but theres a lot of kids testing so we'll see. If he doesnt get in it'll be fine he has his whole life to go school but I would love the three hour break! and I bet Masen would like being with the kids. He already has his backpack packed and is bugging me about when were gonna go!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh they are so stinkin cute!! I love love love Alaynas piggy tails so sweet :) you guys sure do have the right recipe for baby making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute- it's been too long since we've seen you guys!! (I hear ya about the preschool thing...it's on my list after we get settled in NM)!

    ReplyDelete