Monday, March 15, 2010

I know I've been slackin'.....

Yes I'm still here! Life can get so busy with two kids and a hubby. Its super easy to get behind on things, I feel like my house is always a mess and theres always something that I need to do but I guess thats just what happens when your a mommy. Anywho heres some of my favorite pictures from the past few months that I've been meaning to post....

Heres the newest babies Alayna, Gauge, and Kenzi

Renon came up with Gauge and my dad gave him his blessing so we since we had all the grandkids together we couldnt pass up on pictures.


Masen taking a bath at my parents house with tons of bubbles....


Alayna's crazy hair after taking out piggy tails
Jeremy calls it her horns


Masen wearing my clothes and Brookie babysitting 


And my sweet babies

4 comments:

  1. I Love these pics... but I gotta say I love the horns and Alayna's smile the best!Cutest picture ever! Then brookie babysitting! And Masen in the tub makes me want a bubble bath and candles! Somehow I can never get that many suds.... no matter how much soap I use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Gauge? Who's baby is he? I love the bottom picture! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masen is getting soooo big! And Alayna too, I haven't seen her since Christmas. Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worth the wait!!! So cute!! Love Alayna's horns....you have some dang cute kids!~

    ReplyDelete