Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Husband has fallen in love with another woman...

Alayna Tree Petersen

She was born on November 16, 2009 at 7:54 am

She weighed 8pounds and 1 ounce, and was 20 inches long.

We are so happy to have another girl in the house!






We got home on Wednesday afternoon and

my mother brought Masen over to meet her.....




He ran over,

gave her a kiss,

said " Hi baby"

Then took off to his room to play with his cousin Waylon.


What a nice welcome home from her new brother.



Later he desided he wanted to hold his baby sister

5 comments:

  1. Vanessa she is so beautiful and I love her name :) congrats to you and Jeremy and so glad to hear you and baby are home and doing well!! There is nothing more sweet than seeing your husband with his little girl for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see her and all of you too. So happy every thing turned out well and you're all healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm excited to see some pictures of miss Alayna! I'm glad everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her hair! Taylor is totally going bald... but you knew that! Congrats! I love your post title! "falling for another woman!" lol. It's so true...and yet probably the only time it makes us happy! Is she sleeping better?

    ReplyDelete